Research laboratories of different profiles are the basis of the Center of physico-chemical methods of research and analysis.
The main objectives of the Department are :
– development of fundamental and applied research;
– development of new technologies and materials;
– development of scientific schools and leading research groups;
– the expansion of international cooperation with universities and research institutions and organizations of different countries.
The main indicators of the achievements of the laboratories are
– the number of applied research and international grants and grants of RK;
– amount of funds on research and contractual projects,
– the number of publications in top-rated Russian and foreign scientific journals;
– the number of staff who received training in leading Russian and foreign universities and research centers;
– the number of students involved in the research process.
Department includes 13 laboratories:
- ecology of the biosphere;
- radiation ecology;
- analysis of metals;
- analytical chemistry of oils and their products;
- technology of electrochemical productions;
- organic synthesis and chemistry of medicinal substances;
- composite materials;
- hydro electro metallurgy;
- physico-chemical fundamentals of metallurgical processes;
- colloid chemistry and physics -chemical mechanics;
- thermal analysis;
- petrochemical synthesis;
- gas chemistry.
The first 6 laboratories were accredited and were included in the Test Center.